السبت، 10 أكتوبر 2026

Today I am introducing something new for Portal Games fans

Hello, this is Ignacy Trzewiczek from Portal Games...



Hello, hello

This is Ignacy Trzewiczek from Portal Games. It’s been a while, huh? The past few months were not too kind for my health, but well, I am slowly getting back. 
There are a ton of updates, but the one that is most important is called PG Bits.


Many of you are sick of social media. You are tired of the fact that your FB wall has constant ads, tired of X being a political dump, and cannot believe how much crap there is on TikTok. We scroll minute after minute and get no value. No posts from your friends. No posts from companies you follow. Nothing you want to see. Just another paid ad.

PG Bits is my experiment - instead of stupid social media, I will post here, in the newsletter. I will send you one post a day with the update from Portal, with an anecdote, funny story, with the serious news from the manufacturer, or with a tease of an upcoming game. 

If social media can no longer be a safe space for our communication, for a direct connection between company and the fans, let it be. We can talk here. We can communicate here. I can tell you about what’s happening at Portal here. 

I hope you like the idea. 

Yesterday we accepted e-proofs for the reprint of Abroad. The production starts on Monday. The new print should reach the US early 2027. 

And if you live in Europe, you are lucky. We still have some copies. You can pre-order them here: https://shop.portalgames.pl/abroad


Anf if you live in the US, you are lucky too - we have insane liquidation SALE of our old titles here: https://shopportalgames.com/collections/liquidation-sale



Thank you for subscribing to this newsletter. I hope I won’t disappoint you and you will get what you hoped for. Or maybe even more!

Have a great weekend

Ignacy

P.S. If you want share your thoughts on the topic, email me at portal at portalgames.pl


 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

مشاركة مميزة

Today I am introducing something new for Portal Games fans

Hello, this is Ignacy Trzewiczek from Portal Games...  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌  ...

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية